Friday 29 May 2015

Photo Friday - 29th May



So, I introduced Casey and Kristin to Eurovision and I feel like this photo sums it up - confusion and laughter. I think my favourite quote of the night goes to Casey who said "Ok, I officially declare that Europeans can no longer make fun of Americans. At all. Ever. For eternity. Eternity is a long time."



I love my church here.


Monday meant packing, packing for the Amazing Race and Intern Training. Two years of living here and lots of travelling mean I'm getting this down to a very fine art.


The helpers' meeting for the Amazing Race.


They all arrived! 110 interns plus staff (minus a couple of pieces of luggage) and the Amazing Race began!


The start of Day 2 of the Amazing Race!


After many years of running the race Team Estonia won!


No comments:

Post a Comment