Thursday 16 January 2014

Other Books Read in 2013

I've finally caught up with my "Books Read in 2013" posts and, more for my own records than anything else, I wanted to note that I also read the following fiction books:

Only the Innocent by Rachel Abbott
A cheap kindle purchase! I enjoy reading crime thriller books and this book fit that category. A quick read but don't think I'll be re-reading/recommending it. 

Children of the Fog by Cheryl Kaye Tardiff
This falls into the same category as above - a cheap kindle purchase that was a quick read. The twist at the end was super weird. 

XO by Jeffrey Deaver 
I picked this up when in Prague. Deaver is one of my consistent crime thriller author favourites. This book did not disappoint. I miss being around charity shops that have these books! 

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
After finishing The Hobbit before the first movie came out I started on The Lord of the Rings trilogy. At the moment I'm working my way through the second book. Honestly, it's taking me forever to read these. I find I don't get into them enough so I don't read them consistently and then I forget plot points or who a certain creature is so it's harder to read! I am enjoying them though. Reading the trilogy and then finally getting round to watching the movies is on my "30 things to do before 30" list.

According to my blog I read fifteen books in 2013 - something I definitely want to improve on in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment