Monday 19 August 2013

Keys!




Today I got the keys for my flat! This means that today starts all the paperwork required for me to live here. So far the electricity and gas has been sorted. There is still a lot to go. 

Please pray for wisdom, people with the right answers, speedy appointments and a lot of grace!

It takes a lot of people to send a missionary and on the field it takes a lot of people helping and translating! I am so thankful for everyone involved in this process.

I hope to be able to show you pictures of my new home soon! Wednesday looks to be my move in day.

"And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them." (Isaiah 42:16 ESV)


No comments:

Post a Comment