Sunday 30 June 2013

Departure Day!

After two days in England with the amazing Haskews this morning I find myself in Heathrow airport departing for Prague.

And I can't quite believe it.  

As I left Northern Ireland on Friday it seemed so surreal.  Back when I was at the start of the support raising process we thought it would be amazing if I could be on the field by September of this year, and it would be insane if I could be out by the summer.  There were definitely times when it didn't feel like it was going to be possible.

And then we found a language course that started on July 1st in Prague and it looked great and we wondered if it would be possible...  and started praying that God would provide for it if that's what His plan way.

Tomorrow morning, I start that course.  

I am so grateful and in awe of God, and how He has worked throughout this process and has been shaping and equipping me for all that lies ahead.  

And I could not be on my way to Prague without all of you.   Without your support, prayers, encouragement I would not be on this flight to Czech.  So thank you.  Thank you for your partnership in this work.  Thank you for being part of this movement of God in central and eastern Europe!

I am so excited to continue to tell the stories of the amazing things God is doing as He transforms Europe and as He transforms me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment