Wednesday 24 October 2012

Stories of God's Faithfulness


There are around twenty of us new missionaries here at orientation and each couple or person are in turn telling their stories of how God called them to serve Him in central and eastern Europe.  Tonight we heard from the Strocks (top) and the Millers (bottom) and I shared my story.  

As I've heard stories and shared (and processed more) my own the thing that blows me away is God's faithfulness, and this verse:


"Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory because of Your love and faithfulness."
 (Psalm 115 v 1)

There is absolutely nothing special about me.  But there is something incredibly special about the God who loves and saves and calls.

Jet lag is being brutal (last night I managed to stay awake until 10pm but woke at 3am!) but it's been so good to be at orientation.  I am so excited about this process and where God is leading and all the other details.

No comments:

Post a Comment